Charles J. Sellers and Company is a family-owned business that has served New York State for over 100 years. We specialize in insurance coverage for physicians and attorneys, working with their professional associations. We offer flexibility, great benefits, and a positive work culture!
We are seeking a Billing Representative to add to our dynamic team.
• Billing multiple customer groups on a monthly basis
• Assistance with financial reporting
• Updating our contact management system with current documentation
• Entering & maintaining incoming payments
• May cross-train to work in other departments depending on hours worked
• Home Internet Connection and phone access for work from home as needed
• Flexibility and Problem Solving
• Comfort working in higher level computer programs
• Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skill set
• Some accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred
• Experience with EPIC/Applied Systems (Contact Management System)a plus
• Experience with accounting software(Sage/Quickbooks) helpful
• Team Player with positive attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An earnest desire to provide customers with high quality customer service
• Flexible and Hybrid Schedule available upon completion of initial training period
• Pay based on experience
• 401k with Traditional and Roth investment options, with 6% employer match
• Health Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Dental Insurance
• Employer Paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Participation in 529 Plan through payroll deduction
• Paid Holidays and generous paid Vacation
• Being involved in community activities
• Opportunity to grow within your role
"It's close to home and free parking! But most of all I enjoy the family atmosphere and friendships I have made."
~Norma C., Senior Claims Rep, Admin. Asst. to Thomas Sellers
"I enjoy the people I work with and cherish the many friendships I have made."
~Barbara R., Senior Customer Sales Representative
"I really enjoy the people I work with. I have formed many treasured friendships over the years."
~Jennifer S., Senior Field Sales Representative
"The people are truly wonderful to work for and to work with. Very helpful and patient. The work is interesting. I get to be creative and work normal hours."
~Mary H., Administrative Assistant to Charles J. Sellers, III.
"I very much enjoy the congenial atmosphere and working with people dedicated to excellence. I also LOVE my new found work/life balance which allows me to spend more time with family."
~Tamara M., Customer Service Representative
"I love the challenge that every day brings here in the office. The people are great and I count many as my friends."
~Andrea P., Underwriting Supervisor