Charles J. Sellers and Company is a fourth generation family-owned business that is celebrating 100 years of serving the NYS Market in 2020. We are a leader in Professional Group Insurance and write many lines of coverage across NYS.
The following positions are currently open and we are accepting applications.
Must be amibitious, passionate, and self-motivated!
A typical day for this position will include:
- Calling current and prospective customers daily to help them secure the insurance they need
- Occasionally meeting with customers to discuss their insurance needs
- Attending sales conferences within NYS several times throughout the year
- When not traveling, you would be expected to be in the offi ce during core business hours
- Attending our weekly Monday morning sales meeting
- Previous success in sales
- Desire to help people obtain the insurance coverage they need for peace of mind
- Passion for competition and success
- Insurance licenses a plus (expenses to obtain and maintain licenses paid!)
- Some travel within NYS required
- Positive attitude and personally motivated
- Competitive Salary, Bonuses, and Earning Potential
- Expense reimbursement
- Ongoing training and support from managers
- Community Involvement
- We offer three health insurance plans, dental, and short term disability
- Employer paid life & long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Opportunity to grow within your sales role
Charles J. Sellers and Company is a 4th generation family-owned business that has served the NY State market for 100 years. We are a leader in Professional Group Insurance and write many lines of coverage across NYS.
Location: Hamburg, NY
"It's close to home and free parking! But most of all I enjoy the family atmosphere and friendships I have made."
~Norma C., Senior Claims Rep, Admin. Asst. to Thomas Sellers
"I enjoy the people I work with and cherish the many friendships I have made."
~Barbara R., Senior Customer Sales Representative
"I really enjoy the people I work with. I have formed many treasured friendships over the years."
~Jennifer S., Senior Field Sales Representative
"The people are truly wonderful to work for and to work with. Very helpful and patient. The work is interesting. I get to be creative and work normal hours."
~Mary H., Administrative Assistant to Charles J. Sellers, III.
"I very much enjoy the congenial atmosphere and working with people dedicated to excellence. I also LOVE my new found work/life balance which allows me to spend more time with family."
~Tamara M., Customer Service Representative
"I love the challenge that every day brings here in the office. The people are great and I count many as my friends."
~Andrea P., Underwriting Supervisor