Personal Umbrella Insurance
Cover Yourself with Extra Liability Protection
Unfortunately, our society seems to be growing more litigious, and the professionals we help insure can be targets of lawsuits because they are believed to have “deep pockets.” That’s why it’s important to add a personal umbrella policy to your insurance protection.
Your homeowners and auto insurance include some liability protection, but is that enough to protect your existing assets – and your future ones?
With umbrella coverage, you can add liability protection to your existing coverage relatively inexpensively. Personal umbrella coverage can also cover some liability losses from personal activity that your other policies may not cover, such as slander, libel, and defamation of character.
Working with the companies we represent, we can help you obtain coverage ranging from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000.
Why Purchase or Raise the Limit of Your Umbrella Coverage?
- You have a pool.
- You have a dog.
- You have children who have friends come over to play at your house.
- You frequently have guests in your home.
- You frequently carpool with non-family members.
- You have teenage or inexperienced drivers in your home.
- You have a long commute.
- You are a high-income earner, or are in a profession that people believe results in a high income.
- You own multiple properties.
- You have accumulated assets.
- You have other factors that put you at a higher risk for being sued.
(Information provided is a summary only. For complete terms and limitations, please refer to the applicable Certificate or Policy of Insurance. Specimen copies available upon request.)
Request a Proposal
Let Sellers Insurance help you obtain the insurance protection you need.